Northants Touring Arts exists to programme professional performances into rural spaces across the county. We don’t operate a ‘menu’ system like many other schemes. Instead, we aim to have work on offer to promoters throughout the year. Shows on offer are listed on our website and we send promoters a bi-monthly e-mail with details of available work.
Our team meets regularly to discuss what work we will offer and from this page you can download a copy of our Artistic Programming policy to see if your show is suitable.
Here are some of the basics that we expect from all artists we offer:
- You must be technically self sufficient. We cannot guarantee that our village halls will have lights/PA etc.
- The fee you charge must be inclusive of all costs including any accommodation. We don’t ask our promoters to accommodate artists.
- You will be required to provide high resolution images for our publicity purposes.
- You will be required to provide at least 200 A5 flyers and 20 posters for each performance booked with space for overprinting.
- If you would like to have an informal chat about the scheme prior to submitting a show for consideration then please contact us on 0115 927 2334 or at email@example.com
Click on the link below to submit a show for consideration. If we’re keen to offer the show then a member of the NTA team will then be in touch to discuss the show in more detail with you prior to making it available. We cannot guarantee to contact every company that submits a show, so we will only be in touch if we want to offer it to our promoters.